Monday, June 3, 2013

An Angel Message: The Hawk at the Window



Angel messages often come to me from nature.  It's funny how something manages to catch our attention and we wonder how we ever noticed it in the first place.  Last Wednesday night it was almost dusk when Elliot and I returned to the parking lot after having a spaghetti dinner at Tony's New York Pizza.  As I got into the car, I saw a huge bird sitting high up on the window ledge of the top floor of an office building in town.   I thought it was a hawk. Hawks have been messengers for me in the past.  I hurried home to get my camera, with the zoom I could see for sure.  To my surprise, he waited for me.  I took several photos and although the close-ups were fuzzy, I got the picture.  It was a hawk.

It was unusual behavior for a hawk, so much so I wondered about the message.  He was on the outside looking in.  Hawks are symbolic of messengers akin to Mercury.  Was he saying become the observer?  Don't get caught up in the details of the material world.   Why wasn't he soaring high above, seeing the big picture?



The message seemed so deliberate that I looked up hawk in  the book Animal-Speak. I read that all hawks are impressive and stir the imagination.  Hawk medicine teaches you to be observant...Life is sending you signals.  The red tail hawk can spread its wings to a great width, and it can teach you to use your creative energies in the same way.  It can extend the vision of your life."

Enjoy your day with the Angels.

Love and blessings,

Karen